lundi 18 octobre 2010

Sikkim 8/: Trek 5e jour

Amazing wake up view, again.

Jaws packing.

Caravan.

Stairway to...

Green valley.

Come back in Yoksum.

Village.

Dead car.

Hanging clothes.

Road back to India.

As usual, I had no pictures of the end of the trip because of some technical problems...
We reached New Jalpaiguri (West Bengal) by jeep at 21h.
Fabian took his train to Guwahati (Assam) at 2h.
At 3 o'clock, Hadrien and I learned that our train is delayed for 4 hours.
Ok, so we took the 5 o'clock train to Guwahati.
We reached Sualkuchi (Assam) at 16h. 45 minutes before my flight and 30 minutes after Hadrien's one.
We arrived at the airport at 16h30. 15 minutes before my flight.
The hostess kindly gave me another ticket for the next flight which started 1 hour later. For free. I was luckier than Hadrien who had to buy another ticket for about 12 000 Rs.
And so, eventually I reached Delhi and Hadrien Chenai.

Definitely, I love India.

1 commentaire: